Competition Closed. Congratulations to our winner, Jackie Young!
Hoodies. Whether you love or hate them, you can’t deny their ability to solve an early morning feat of fashion indecisiveness as you set out for that 9 a.m. lecture.
They are a crucial part of student life and that is why this week we are teaming up with Qtag.com to offer one lucky reader a chance to win 5 hoodies. That is, five hoodies in any combination of colours and sizes available here.
The winner may choose to share these hoodies with their flatmates or if they are a little greedy, keep it all to themselves! We don’t care what you do with them, the choice is yours.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the competition is easy. Post your best ‘walk of shame’ story about you or your friend as a comment on this post.
The funniest/most ridiculous story, as judged by SFB writers, wins.
You can leave a comment by simply using your Facebook profile, or if you like, by entering your email address in the form below.
Closing date: Tuesday 1 March 2011 (@21:00 Hrs – UK)
(The winner will be announced on the above date at 22:00 hrs.)
Check out the small print for some conditions of the competition.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person.
• The winner will be selected by a panel of SFB writers. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• This competition is open to UK residents only.
• This competition is not open to the writers of Student Fashion Blog or any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
• Student Fashion Blog’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Student Fashion Blog also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Student Fashion Blog reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.