Congratulations to ANNIE on winning this great prize
Catch her on Twitter
ATW Clothing Co is a street wear brand started by Darren Sedge, a professional freestyle jet skier. Standing for “Against The World,” Darren’s extreme background is evident in the style and essence of the brand. Since it’s launch ATW has amassed a cult following with over a hundred thousand followers on their social media channels.
We’re offering you the chance to Swagger Up by winning a ‘Back to Uni’ care pack from ATW. The pack is practical in form and function, keeping you warm and giving you the ability to carry your uni life around with you, all of this whilst keeping you swagged up.
The care pack consists of:
To be in with a chance of winning the ‘Back to Uni’ care pack, all you have to do is share this post using one of the below methods to unlock the entry form. If you win, you get to pick your size to make sure your swag fits.
Entries close at 00:00GMT on Thursday the 17th of October. The winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be announced on the 18th of October. Entrants must have a UK postal address. See below for full terms and conditions.
Note for mobile users: please use your phones native web browser such as Safari (iPhone) or Chrome (Android) and NOT the browsers built in to apps such as the Facebook app or Tweetbot as the browsers within these apps will not authenticate your likes and shares to reveal the entry form.
[gravityform id=”7″ name=”ATW Competition” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
[accordiongroup][accordion title=”” name=””] Please click below to see T&C’s before you enter and good luck![/accordion][accordion title=”Terms and Conditions:” name=”Terms and Conditions”]1. Competition ends at 00:00GMT on October 17th, 2013.
2. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Competition.
3. To enter, you must be a resident of the UK (with a residential delivery address within UK), 18 years of age or over.
4. Any information provided may be used at the discretion of Student Fashion, we will not sell or in any way knowingly pass on your personal information.
5. The winner will be selected at random by Student Fashion.
6. Winner will be notified by a message to the email address provided within five working days from close of the competition.
7. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Student Fashion with their full name, number and UK address as well as clothing size. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 14 days of receiving notice from Student Fashion that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
9. The prizes will be dispatched out within 30 days of the winners notifying Student Fashion of their full name and UK address.
10. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
11. ATW reserves the right to change the prize for one of an equivalent value. The prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
12. Student Fashion excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition.
13. Student Fashion reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.[/accordion][/accordiongroup]